Education & Resume
• University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business
• Community center volunteer for teaching young children history and arts and crafts
• Teaching certificate from Montgomery College
• I have tutored for 16 years.
Topics I specialize in tutoring:
• AP Macroeconomics
• AP Microeconomics
• Business Calculus
• College Accounting
• High School Accounting
• Instructional Associate/Tutor at Montgomery College – 2001-2013
Significant Mentor or Teacher that has impacted my life:
• My fourth-grade teacher always encouraged me to move forward and do a little extra. It helped me in my life to always do the best I can.
The key to being a good student:
• A good listener and being prepared to learn
• I like Hiking and swimming
• My favorite shows are The Simpsons and Everybody loves Raymond
• Nancy Drew
Biggest Role Model:
• My Best friend
Favorite place to eat:
• At home
Three words to describe me:
Wisdom or Funny Phrase that is symbolic of your personality:
• “Never give up”
We live and breathe education, and we strive to create a better learning experience for our students.
We believe that in order for students to be empowered, it is vital that they are matched with the right person that can relate to them and their academic needs. We hope to match you to a tutor that you can empower and grow with.
It is important for you to know that as parents/guardians, your background, lifestyle and habits have an important role in your child’s behavior and motivations.
Need help? Contact us!
We would love to answer your questions and help you in your search for an outstanding tutor.
Address: Galvanize Tech Campus: 515 E Grant St, Phoenix, AZ 85004