Barretts Honors College ASU
21 Year Old Male
Consider the tutor’s responses below when selecting a good match for your child / student.
Education & Resume
• College: Currently attending Barrett’s Honors College at ASU (Arizona State University)
• Maricopa Integrated Health System – Transporter
• I have tutored for 4 years.
Topics I specialize in tutoring:
• Math – (Pre-Algebra through Calc II)
• Chemistry – (Chem I through Organic I)
• Biology – (Bio I through BioChem I)
• Physics – (Physics I & II)
Significant Mentor or Teacher that has impacted my life:
• My researcher, I came to my researcher several times with disorganized ideas and rather than telling me to be more practical, he implored me to find a few ideas I felt most passionate about and work towards that. He taught me that no matter how varying your passions are you can tie them together somehow.
The key to being a good student:
• From my days of tutoring, I have found one trait common amongst many that I fail: arrogance. Any teacher/professor/tutor/mentor can tell you that the worst thing a student can do is think they know everything. I believe the key to being a good student is to be open to learning.
• My favorite sport to play is soccer.
• Girl in a Band by Kim Gordon, 1984
Biggest Role Model:
• Elon Musk. I not only admire his contributions to his many lines of work but also his perseverance in battling some of the U.S.’s most powerful individuals/companies.
Favorite place to eat:
Five words to describe me:
Wisdom or Funny Phrase that is symbolic of your personality:
• “Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.”
• “Value company over objects.”
We live and breathe education, and we strive to create a better learning experience for our students.
We believe that in order for students to be empowered, it is vital that they are matched with the right person that can relate to them and their academic needs. We hope to match you to a tutor that you can empower and grow with.
It is important for you to know that as parents/guardians, your background, lifestyle and habits have an important role in your child’s behavior and motivations.
My name is Priya Ann Panicker. I have a Bachelors Degree in Optometry from India. The Genius Factory has played a big factor in my life—I started at the genius factory in desperate need for help with my OAT’s. Studying at times is tedious and annoying, but with help from the Genious Factory, studying seemed easy and fun.This facility has taught me that seeing each topic as stories and pneumonics makes it easier to remember facts. Mo Joe, the founder, is an amazing tutor. He is eager to help you you in anyway possible. Thank you so much for inspiring me and guiding me towards my future goals.Priya P
Being a small business owner myself, I shopped around and found this business to be the best investment for my daughters future. She attends Basis Scottsdale, a college prep school, whose advanced curriculum is intense, fast paced and highly competitive. When my daughter started having difficulty in the 6th grade, we sought the help of Mr. Ghani aka “Mo Joe”. Thanks to Mo Joe’s tutoring, she has turned her grades around. He has tutored our daughter for over a year in physics, algebra, chemistry, biology and other areas of study. Not only has he turned her grades around, he has built up her confidence and changed her attitude towards studying and school in general. Mo Joe is extremely knowledgeable but what we equally love about him is his energetic, highly-positive personality. He can cut through the toughest bad attitude in a kid just by being himself because he is so personable and sincerely cares about his students. The Genius Factory is an awesome tutoring facility due to a staff of professional experts who specialize in all subjects.Wendy Z
I began working with the Genius Factory Fall of 2014 and the moment I walked in for my first tutoring session, I knew I was off to a great start. The tutors are helpful, caring and really cater to your educational needs. I had the pleasure of being tutored by Mo Joe; he was most knowledgeable and understanding. When I thought grasping a certain subject was going to be impossible, he assured me we would work together until I could feel 100% comfortable with the study material. I can honestly say the Genius Factory is the best place I could have gone for help. Going to school and working full time is a challenge especially when you don’t accommodate to your professors’ office hours to get help. Moreover, being a student at the Genius Factory has improved my personal lifestyle. I don’t feel stressed or anxious when leaving a lecture room anymore because I know I will get the extra help I need with my tutor.I continue to recommend the Genius Factory because it has improved my methods of studying and gave me a different perspective on learning.Jessica P
Need help? Contact us!
We would love to answer your questions and help you in your search for an outstanding tutor.
Address: Galvanize Tech Campus: 515 E Grant St, Phoenix, AZ 85004