Education & Resume
• Barrett, The Honors College at Arizona State University
• Creative Writing Conservatory at Orange County School of the Arts
• Bachelor’s of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice at Arizona State University
• Community Outreach Program
• Service Devils
• Best Speaker Award for Junior State of America
• Advanced Placement Scholar
• Golden State Award Recipient
• Bilingual – English, Spanish
• I have tutored for 3 to 4 years now.
Topics I specialize in tutoring:
• Spanish Level One
Significant Mentor or Teacher that has impacted my life:
• My 8th grade English teacher Mr. Muelmester. He believed in every single one of the students in his class – even the ones that did not do well all the time. He pushed everyone to work hard and to appreciate the work they created in his class. His work ethic is what helped me develop my love for writing. He also helped me get into my performing arts high school.
The key to being a good student:
• Being ready and excited to learn the new concepts you will be taught. To have fun in your learning and to realize it is for your benefit is essential.
• I love all Sports.
• Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
• Where are you going, where have you been? by Joyce Carol Oates
• Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
Biggest Role Model:
• My biggest role model is my grandfather. He was always so compassionate and open minded, and I will always try and maintain those characteristics in myself. I admire all the people that try every day to achieve happiness. I think it is a goal that everyone strives for that not everyone gets to, so they give up. I admire the people that keep on going!
Favorite place to eat:
• Himalayan Grill Indian Cuisine in Seal Beach, California.
Three words to describe me:
Wisdom or Funny Phrase that is symbolic of your personality:
• “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” – Robert Frost.
We live and breathe education, and we strive to create a better learning experience for our students.
We believe that in order for students to be empowered, it is vital that they are matched with the right person that can relate to them and their academic needs. We hope to match you to a tutor that you can empower and grow with.
It is important for you to know that as parents/guardians, your background, lifestyle and habits have an important role in your child’s behavior and motivations.
Need help? Contact us!
We would love to answer your questions and help you in your search for an outstanding tutor.
Address: Galvanize Tech Campus: 515 E Grant St, Phoenix, AZ 85004