The student is provided with skills, knowledge, social interaction, etc. while the educator is provided with that good feeling of helping others and adding value to society, reinforcing the subject matter in their mind and even learning new material while teaching or from the student, and social interaction.
Education & Resume
• Arizona State University (2012-2017) Math B.S.
• Higley High School (2011-2012)
• Williams Field High School (2010-2011)
• Campo Verde High School (2009-2010)
• Chandler High School (2008-2009)
• Tutor of the Year award from ASU’s Math Tutoring Center (2014-2015 school year)
• Cryptology Certificate from ASU’s Math Department
• I have tutored for 4.5 years.
Topics I specialize in tutoring:
• Discrete Math, Statistics, and Probability, Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Algebra, Math Structures, Trigonometry
The key to being a good student:
• Being disciplined and a good learner, that is, believing that intelligence is highly malleable including in subjects like math.
• My favorite sports are Badminton, Volleyball, and Bicycling.
• Reasonable Faith by Dr. William Lane Craig,
• Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki,
• 1984 by George Orwell,
• Animal Farm by George Orwell,
• Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder,
• And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie,
• The Brain That Changes Itself by Normal Doidge, M.D.,
• The Optimal Health Revolution by Duke Johnson, M.D.,
• The Anatomy of Peace by The Arbinger Institute.
Biggest Role Model:
• Dr. William Lane Craig
Favorite place to eat:
• Delhi Palace
Five words to describe me:
Wisdom or Funny Phrase that is symbolic of your personality:
• Aut inveniam viam aut faciam “I shall either find a way or make one”
We live and breathe education, and we strive to create a better learning experience for our students.
We believe that in order for students to be empowered, it is vital that they are matched with the right person that can relate to them and their academic needs. We hope to match you to a tutor that you can empower and grow with.
It is important for you to know that as parents/guardians, your background, lifestyle and habits have an important role in your child’s behavior and motivations.
Need help? Contact us!
We would love to answer your questions and help you in your search for an outstanding tutor.
Address: Galvanize Tech Campus: 515 E Grant St, Phoenix, AZ 85004